www.flickr.com

Monday, November 22, 2010

Yes!

Finally I found a way to get unstuck! Hooray!!! Thanks to my writing buddy!
Now I have many ideas and ways to finish the story. Today I wrote hundreds of words and with luck they´ll lead my MC to the final scene;)
My elbow hurts- who cares! I finally write -write with joy and that is all, that counts at the moment .
Have to catch up, but now I´m sure, I´ll do it.
NaNo will be over in some days, time to write, write and write! Just about 15.000 words, not worth mentioning;))))
Have a happy week!

2 comments:

  1. You write, write, write, write without stopping... come here and write more! \o/

    So I come to your blog and read, read, read, read and do not leave comments. The truth is I've been too lazy to comment... :D
    But when I saw these irresistible flowers, I thought I leave a word of strength for you. Then...

    Have a wonderful week and you can write very much, much, much, much,....well! Ufffffffffff....

    Ahahahahahaha

    Many kisses with love and joy.

    And thank you very much for wonderful flowers.

    ^,^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read so much from you;)I do appreciate your effort:) motivates me to write much, much, much more. Have a wonderful week, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy