www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Help! Why am I doing this?

Why does a person try to write 1699 words daily?
Hope to get to almost 30.000 words - would be such a nice and satisfying number! But after work, after all the other daily life stuff it is soooo hard! And about 600 words are missing.

So, why the hell all this torture? (And trust me, writing can be hard, especially the last days.)

Focus again on my intetions for writing 1699 words a day/night -
Hope to achieve fluency in writing! Learn to write through writing
Challenge myself, conquer my weaker self and finish that project!
Have fun!

OK, I want to have fun. Well, have to keep that in mind.
But writers can have good and bad days, not every day is made for having fun in writing.

Music-corner:
Monty Python"Always look on the bright side of life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy