www.flickr.com

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ahhhh!

If you ever feel cold, just use too much ginger for your carrot-soup.Wow! I know about the possibility to stretch the soup with water- result:I have enough soup for my whole family now;-) But it´s healthy as well and I need to stay healthy anyway. I used not only carrots, potatoes, ginger and savory- I added some cinnamon, too. Despite the fact that it is too hot, it´s really tasty.

I´m just wondering whether I should be glad about the technical problems of the Wrimo site or not. The slowness in the evening brought me back to writing more words for my novel.
Novel seems to be a too big word for my writing, but anyway...

Have a great weekend!

Music-corner:
Here´s another writing song for you- Beatles, Paperback Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy