www.flickr.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Overchallenged!

New media are really helpful in writing. I love to write on the laptop, google certain subjects, love to see my words scale grow (NaNoWriMo) , the more I write- the higher the words scale. The scale and writing buddies are the motivational part of WriMo.
But new technilogies can hit the wall-experienced yesterday and today.
I cannot update my wordscore--" Too many connections" at the same moment are the reason.
......frustrating, not being able to see the progress in my writing on the scale.
This year, the NaNoWriMo site is soooo slowly.
But to see it in a positive way- sooooooooo many users are interested in writing a novel.
Hope , they can solve the technical problems soon. Otherwise it will be difficult to motivate myself to write a lot.
Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Same problems of slowness over here as well. Frustrating, yes, but I use the delay to go back and write some more, figuring that at some point I'll be let in. And I'm glad to see you're making your goals, despite all your other work. So far, I'm managing too, but I fear it won't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m glad, too;-) My fears are the same as yours, but we´ll rock it!
    Here it´s nearly impossible to update the words score at the evening, but I use the time to write as well.
    So, keep writing, the week-end is near, so much time to write:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy