www.flickr.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Just 6 days left

Yes, I´m on my way. I just need to write about 10.000 words, they are doable. I hope so.
After the last three days I realize a little bit of tiredness.
No, I´m not tired of writing, I went to bed too late and had to stand up at 6 in the morning. So, my fault;)

Wrote my daily work, went to work,met MD to celebrate again, next b-day celebration is on friday, again I´ll go out,..at the moment my life is just working, writing and celebrating 1-2 b-days a week.
So, think ,  that explain  why I´m so tired now.

And that´s one explanation why I haven´t finished reading my newest book.
Well, not so new anymore, one of the banned book collection,"Life is Funny"- anyone read that before? I needed some time to get used to that style of writing,...many cursewords, but it deals with real teenager problems (pregnancy,..)

Just 6 days left of NaNo, just 6 days and nights for finishing the novel.
Is that too much time? Or do I need more to find an end?
I don´t know. I hope to be able to write about 1700 words that week to finish with 50.000 words.

It´s  so cool to realize that writing 1700 words in some hours doesn´t feel impossible anymore.
If that is the only thing I have learned through NaNo, I´ll have learned a lot.
Good to know what is possible!

So, try to be a lifelong learner, never give up, believe in yourself, and see what will happen!
Enough wise words for now, have a good one;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll get your job done on time. I wish you luck.

    Ah... thanks for the words...

    Love.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGLrMYXGQDU&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your motivating words;)and the link, the music is really good...and you´re welcome;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy