www.flickr.com

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dark, darker,....

Thunderstorm, hail, floodings, tornado!!! Yes, really, there are tornados outside the USA- even in Austria. I haven´t heard about this before. And today it took me more than 40 minutes to drive about 10 miles. Floodings everywhere. Sometimes I had to stop driving because I couldn´t see the street any longer. It was horrible.

But it´s the best weather for working inside;-) I try to revise my MS without much success. Everything is so obvious. Nearly no surprises. I think I have to add much more than I have ever thought of. Well, that´s life. Full of... - what? Surprises? Ok. Unwanted or wanted. Have to deal with them. Or even better, have to learn how to deal best--during a car-ride through the floodings and during revising my draft.

Something else- I got another book for my course, so I get everything little by little. I was told that the last one should cross the big ocean in about 2 weeks. Well, what should I do? Have to wait and drink some tea. Fits to the weather.It´s so cold outside!!!

Quote-corner:
Maybe we can laugh together;-) even if it´s gallows´ humor.

“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.”

John Ruskin

Have to keep that in mind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy