www.flickr.com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Transportation

My job demands driving a car.
Today I got my car back- from the garage. Finally!
It´s horrible to garage a large sedan (my rental-car) if you don´t have a big parking-lot.
But now it´s over; and honestly this wasn´t a big problem.
I´m focused on another traffic theme.

A friend´s job demands flying to Scandinavia every week.
I´m not sure when he can fly back home from Arlanda- Stockholm.
Due to Iceland´s volcano ash many European countries have closed their airports and airspaces.
Besides Sweden also Belgium, Ireland, Britain, Norway, Netherlands, Finnland, France and Germany have closed some or all airports.
Hope, he´ll come home safe soon.

Nature can´t be controlled. That´s for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't mind being stuck in Oslo or Stockholm for a few extra days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy