www.flickr.com

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Influence and other stuff

Am I really so depending on the weather? Well, not always but at the moment I seem to have a weather-dependent mood;-) A little bit. How easily a person can be influenced-what a shame! But after weeks with rain and low temperatures not so unusual. (OK, forgot the 3 or 4 sunny hot days in between;-)



5 days ago I took some pictures in Vienna-it was cold and rainy. People were wearing coats, hats and some of them boots, too. Remember, it was 20 June!



But the good thing was I wasn´t able to take flower pics (OK, again a correction- I didn´t want to take flower or landscape photos without a blue sky). So I focused my attention on other themes- reflection and art. Got some funny, some interesting and maybe some strange pics.

Like the following ones-can find some in my photo-corner soon.

Love to play with pictures and create something abstract;-) fun, fun, fun!















Just a few days, then I´ll have holidays!!! Can´t wait any longer...

I want nice weather for my holidays -yesterdays sky promissed a better one and fullfilled my desire- blue sky and sunshine! Time again for T-Shirts and maybe sandals tomorrow;-)

I bought something else on an ebay-auction- some hotel nights in... Curious?
Guess where! A) Milan B) Vienna C) Munich

You´ll see some photos of the surroundings in about 14 days.
So happy whatever you want to do;-)

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I like sunny skies in my photos but living in UK it is not always possible. Hope you have blue skies for your holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy