www.flickr.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hot-new medias-refreshing- nature;-)

Remember last week- when I told you about the cold and wet weather with 53°F? 7 days later it´s the other way round- temperature 90°+F! What a difference, now summer has started.


It´s a bit hard to concentrate on reading or writing in this heat but I make progress.

BTW- I bought my first item on ebay- an electronic dictionary for less than 2 $! Hope it works, too:-) I´ll see. I love books but for the new course I prefer the new medias. Smaller than a calculator.So I don´t have to carry the thick old dictionary with me.

And for those of you who like to eat (and bake and cook) as much as I do- here ´s the perfect page for you---> http://fortheloveofcooking-recipes.blogspot.com/

Just tried the strawberry spinach salad- yummy!! I have never combined strawberries and salad before-but it´s refreshing. So let´s cook, bake and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy