www.flickr.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Warm Colors

“Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby.”(unknown source)



One of my favorite photos at the moment. Fall´s colors are so great. Such a cool season for taking pictures! At the moment the woods shine in all different shades of yellow, green, brown,and of course red,.. one of my favorite colors.
Colors are so important for our well being- so let´s wear fall colors!
Take out your red cap, your yellow jean, your orange shirt, brown socks and combine it with a green coat! You´ll see, you´ll have a funny and remarkable day;-)
(I ´ve only tried to wear such a colorful combination during carnival season. )

What´s your favorite color?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, good job. Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors of autumn, but I love the spring too! Many flowers, many colors! Ah... I see me around so many flavors, many loves... sun, moon, stars so intense... lovely season...

    I loved your comment about the colors. Words of joy. Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts.

    Kisses and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy