www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Preparations

The first lighted pumkin of the season-- although I don´t like Halloween, I love pumkins, so I had to take this picture.

I nearly spent the whole day outside, in the nature- except breaks for lunch and dinner;-)

Time to prepare myself for NaNoWriMo--have to develop a kind of plot. Last year I had to decide between 2 topics. Now I´ll write about the second one I haven´t used last time... have to think of names, characters,... it will be very thrilling, because I haven´t planned anything for this novel. I just know my main character and a little bit of his background, but neither his name, his family, his job,... so , much to do anyway.

Happy Halloween for all of you, who like this day!

In some hours NaNowriMo will start- happy writing:-)

2 comments:

  1. We don't celebrate here... anyway...

    Happy days for those who like it!

    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teca, I wish you a happy week, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy