www.flickr.com

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wood and glass


At the moment I rearrange some pieces of my livingroom- decoration. Many of them are of glass or wooden. I love nature, therefore I love to surround me with wood , glass and pottery -these materials make me feel comfortable.
This vase was a present from a Romanian woman for playing guitar at her party. I love to collect wooden or glassy mementos from journeys and my family and friends know that and so I have a little art collection from all over the world.
Each continent is represented in my flat- the spirit of the big world in my little flat:-)
And I collect shells and special stones as well, but just a few from each country, otherwise the rooms would be overcrowded with all that stuff and that´s what I don´t like .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy