www.flickr.com

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Celebrating Christmas


Christmastime without snow





Christmas Eve


Christmas-Eve at my parent´s house. It was a lovely night, the whole family celebrated Christmas there. We played and sang some songs,... the kids loved the lights and the sweets on the tree;-) The food was delicious, like on the next days...the only missing thing was snow.(Look at the picture! Like in springtime)
I like to celebrate with the whole family. On the next day we celebrated at my uncle house, then we drove to my sister, where we got a delicious meal, too. On the next day I celebrated X-mas with friends, and today I´m invited at a friend´s house in V. After all those celebrations I have time to think of a better beginning (and end) of my novel...I´ll see...
Time to hurry up, friends are waiting.
Luther Vandross- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJzm1_5pBXc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy