www.flickr.com

Sunday, May 15, 2011

M U S I C



Music is so relaxing and distracting--therefore and because of the opening of the Wiener Festwochen (a culural high seaason in Austria) I post so many music videos these days;)
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Here I found one gospel from the opening ceremony 2 days ago:
Lay your hand in his!


and here Austria´s participant of the European song contest-Nadine and the winner country
Asserbaijan-


enjoy your Sunday and listen to some music;)



3 comments:

  1. Bom dia! :))
    Thanks for all the songs you posted for us. The music is food for the soul... I don1t know what would I do without the sounds... the sounds of nature, the sounds of instruments, the sounds of friends we cherish...
    Have a beautiful Sunday, honey!
    Thanks for all!
    Beijos e queijos and... much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music and photography are my favorite types of art. Thanks for this post and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teca--music is food for the soul!I totally agree! I wish you a beautiful week filled with music. Hope, the weather is better now and you can enjoy your walk along the river! Bom dia e beijos, queijos, musica e lazer, minha amiga;)

    Hi Kala--Music and all kind of art(including photography) are essential part of my life as well. Taking pictures is so relaxing and distracting- I forget everything around me and live just in the moment to get a good picture.
    Have a great week as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy