www.flickr.com

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Brainstormíng and Research

Haven´t thought that I could use my blog for "research";-)I wrote about my "fight" days ago- mind vs emotions. Minutes ago I finished reading Williams "Use of Force" an interesting short story filled with many different and challenging themes. The fight between a doctor and his patient, an adult and a child (man and girl) and the fight of mind vs emotions. A story about force and how to use it. At the moment I ´m thinking of "Lord of the Flies" and ....hmm, I´m not sure,think it was a book from Steinbeck concerning similar themes.
Well, all in all a strong story with a special focus on the eyes of the girl.
The force of a look- and if looks could kill the doctor wouldn´t be alive any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy