www.flickr.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bad, bad Conscience

I shouldn´t have! How could I? My first thoughts this morning after a short night.
Was it ok to post about a cuss word? The F-word?
Anyway, I did it.Have to live with my decision. Whether it was a bad or good one.I could delete the post but that would be another kind of censorship, so I don´t do it.
This word causes more problems than expected.
I´m not sure whether I´d post the same in my mother tongue...
writing in a second language is like using a kind of invisible ..hmm...protective? shield.
Have to think about that today-with bad conscience, the price for fighting censorship........

1 comment:

  1. Glad you don't delete anything... would be a self-censorship...
    Here is your space for free postings to discussion, to exchange in general, isn't it?

    Beijos e queijos!
    Flores e cores!
    Sabores e amores!

    ^,^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy