www.flickr.com

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Countdown till the end of the year.....

Belvedere+ baroque park
Spent the last three days with my friend in Vienna, was cold, but funny. We visited Belvedere, once summer residence of Prince Eugene of Savoy. The two main baroque buildings are now museums- with many exhibits- newly renovated. The 2 current ones are great- Rodin (Yes, I saw the thinker;)!) and finally I admired Klimt´s Kiss- one of my favorite Austrian painters, a member of the Vienna secession. I love his work- especially the late one.

Back home again, after celebrating X-mas with everybody, I have started writing again.
My plan:
#1  --finish the first draft of my assignment this year;) - this should be possible.
#2 -- write the end of my novel-- possible end 31 Dec. 2010

well, that´s a plan. Something fictive. But I have to write a lot today- better tonight, because tomorrow night I won´t find the silence. Then it´s time to prepare the fondue, yummy!!!

Food corner:
Check out the  fondue page
and enjoy the last days of this year!

Music-corner:
Watch the New Year´s concert live online!!! Here, on January the first;)

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful park!

    I like fondue... it's delicious...

    Well, I hope you can finish your works until the end of the year and everything will be wonderful for you and yours, with love, health and happiness, in 2011.
    Beijos with flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you Health...
    So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

    I wish you the Love of friends and family...
    And Peace within your heart.

    I wish you the Beauty of nature...
    That you may enjoy the work of God.

    I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
    For those things that really matter in life.

    I wish you Generousity so you may share...
    All good things that come to you.

    I wish you Happiness and Joy...
    And Blessings for the New Year.

    I wish you the best of everything...
    That you so well deserve.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY FRIEND!

    ♫♫♫♥ ♫♫♫♥ ♫♫♫♥ ♫♫♫♥ ♫♫♫♥ ♫♫♫♥ ♫♫♫♥

    Remember that:
    "Friendship is a love that never dies."

    http://sedimentosdateca.blogspot.com/2010/08/um-bem-incuravel.html

    Thank you for all!
    Beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Teca, for the nice wishes! I wish you the same, especially health, joy and luck for the new year! Beijos e queijos, my friend;) Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy