www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Research

First time I do research for my novel, first time I create charts, mindmaps and draw.
All preparations for NaNoWriMo in November-the novel-writing-month.

I´ve started to use pencil and paper and now I realize, the more ideas I have,
the more my paper size, my DIN norm changes.
Started with DIN A8 (a little block) now I use DIN A4.

At the moment I really enjoy researching, maybe a bit too much.
Because doing it online can lead to much distraction;)
So I have to listen to music on Youtube--all for my future novel.
Lost in the virtual world for some time--today with a good excuse.
Research!
But someone cannot enjoy too much, or?
No.

Now it´s your time to enjoy some music and a great video;)
Music-corner: Celine Dion, Rivers deep, mountains high






 Enjoy your day/night!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful videos, honey!
    Thank you... have a nice week soon...
    Beijos e queijos.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Research can be distracting can't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy