www.flickr.com

Friday, August 13, 2010

**************************? No.

Didn´t see one meteor yesterday:-( because
-it isn´t dark enough in the city
-it was a bit cloudy
-I went to bed too early;-)

Newspapers wrote about 100 meteors within an hour.
Ok, I saw pictures, heard M.´s story about observing them,...
Next year - next possibility****************************

Finished my course today; actually tomorrow is my last meeting- conference time.
Ready to start the project- after Hamburg.

Oohh-my goodness! what a thunderstorm...starts hailing...hope everyone´ll come home without troubles-especially md.

so, forgot what I wanted to write; I really worry too much sometimes...
Take care out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy