www.flickr.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

Time is precious

I told you, I hated computers some days ago because they caused flight delays.
Now I´m not quite sure whether to hate my laptop or myself.......all my written text is gone. What did I do? Ok, whatever, summing up I finished my last assignments yesterday, this week I spend my time on visiting family and friends (I haven´t seen some of them for several weeks), on cleaning my flat, ironing T-shirt, jeans (I found out that I have too much clothes!), well, I also blog a lot as you see, sort my photos,.....All in all I do things I love to do exept ironing...

Having time is wonderful,...and time is precious! Never forget that! Don´t waste your time and take care;-) Have a wonderful week!

Music corner: R. Williams, Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy