www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hey, 6003 pageviews! Cool ;) One great thing today.
Too tired to post actually something meaningful, but want to. ( I´d need holidays...)
Again something planned has changed in the last minute... I cannot handle it in a good way but have to. I made plans for the next days, rearranged dates and a b-day party, planned everything around that happening- now it´s different.
Hmm... that´s life. Have to be more flexible, I suppose. But do I want to ?
How do you handle last minute changes? Maybe I can learn something;)

Music-corner:
So, enjoy yours as well and make the best of your day!

1 comment:

  1. My God! As my friend writes... write non-stop!
    Ahahahaha
    I love the way you are! Really!
    I have fun with you. Coming here is 1000!

    Love, honey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy