www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I did it again;-)

Last weekend I spent 2 days in Vienna- a beautiful city.

I really enjoyed the time there but therefore I had no time for reading and writing...

On the one hand I feel a little bit guilty for not having done anything but on the other hand I had a good time. And sometimes everybody needs some days off.
                                                                                    
"Kaiserschmarren"- a delicious dish!!!!! See my distractions?:-)

The whole time my inner voice tried to remind me of my writings but I ´ve ignored her this weekend very successfully.

Now the result: a bad conscience! So what?

It´s ok the way it is. I´m glad about having this guilty conscience; better this  than no conscience at all;-)

So I ´ve started to work on my writing today and I hope, I´ll be able to write a little bit every day. Writing some paragraphs should become my daily routine. During NaNoWriMo I was able to write about 1600 words a day, so it has to be possible to do it (although it´s another sort of writing).
But no excuses anymore for today!

At the moment I often wonder, how people manage it to pursue a strict daily time schedule.

Recipe-corner:
Emperor´s Pancake

1/2 cup all-purpose flour
5 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
5 eggs, separated
2 tablespoons butter
powdered sugar

Directions:Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 18 mins
1 Sift the flour, sugar and salt together into a bowl. 2 Add the milk gradually, beating constantly. 3 Add the egg yolks 1 at a time and beat until well blended. 4 Beat the egg whites until stiff and STIR 1/3 into the batter. 5 Carefully FOLD in the remainder egg whites. 6 Over moderately high heat, melt 1 Tablespoon butter in an 8 to 9 inch skillet with sloping sides. 7 When the butter is sizzling, pour in 1/2 the batter and cook 3 to 4 minutes. 8 Loosen the edges of the pancake with a spatula and slide it onto a plate. 9 Invert the pancake back into the skillet and cook about 1 minute until the underside is brown. 10 Invert onto a heating serving plate and keep warm. 11 Prepare the second pancake in the same manner. 12 Sprinkle with powdered sugar. 13 Tear the pancakes into rough pieces with 2 forks and serve immediately. (Source: http://www.food.com/)
 
Enjoy!! ...and serve it with stewed plums or apples;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy