www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Challenges for Body and Mind

What´s the difference between a lot of writing and a lot of talking???
Well, one leads to muscle tension and the other one to "voice problems", in other words vocal chord ailment (just learned another new word;-))
I like the first better --but who can choose ?

Activated my heater (!!!!)´cause of the nice and warm late-summer weather here;-/ sometimes I have to be a bit cynical--especially when it´s cold outside and the weather forecast announced a warmer week !

This week I´ve really tried to organize myself better-otherwise I won´t be able to handle the job and all the other things around like assignments, family, friends and hobbies. Great challenge to do this and I really have to handle that in a fitting way.

While I´m writing these lines, I´m hoping to find more motivating words for myself. My job will challenge me much more than expected and ever wanted. Bad timing this year...
So........hmm......have to keep a bible-quote in mind that "For everything there is a season, and a time for very purpose under heaven.” I love that sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy