www.flickr.com

Friday, June 24, 2011

I do it again

What? Recommending Chris Cleave´s "Little Bee".
"Little Bee will blow you away"(Washington Post)
#1 New York Times bestseller that is "immensely readable and moving...an affecting story of human triumph" (NY Times book review)

I could go on and on and write about all the positive reviews-
just read the first chapter and form an opinion.
Check out the author´s homepage here (where you´ll find the first chapter): Chris Cleave
Have to get his other book "Incendiary" soon.

Anyone out there who read this book or plans to read it?

Enjoy your weekend- and your online access;)
In 1 week I´ll have to return this borrowed laptop-- and mine hasn´t been repaired;(





4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhh
    You're doing a great disseminator of culture.
    Hmm... that it provide us with book summaries and reviews of it? You're the expert in this, at least for me. ;)
    Once I have an opportunity, I can read your suggestion. Thanks and... I'm rooting for your laptop to be "good" soon.
    I miss your posts, your works, tips and videos for all else.
    Lots of beijos e queijos! ^.^
    Warm hug and love.


    (¯`v´¯)
    `•.¸.•´
    ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´¸¸.•´¯`♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ teca Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get my laptop back soon, because otherwise I won´t have many possibilities to post and visit you, because I have to return this one in some days;( but I´ll be back-promised;)how was your week? Hope , the winter- weather allows long walks along the river-doesn´t it? Have a beautiful weekend, minha amiga e beijos, queijos e flores- bom dia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The week was good, I had a lot of work.
    I don't have been walking by the river. The cold makes me lazy, lack of will... I need to return to my physical activities... I have eaten more of the account. :)) Ah... no problem... I'm kind of skinny. ^*^

    Lots of beijos e queijos, honey.
    See you around!
    Love.

    ----------Oooo---
    -----------(----)---
    ------------)--/----
    ------------(_/-
    ----oooO----
    ----(---)----
    -----\--(--
    ------\_)-
    -----------Oooo---
    -----------(----)---
    ------------)--/----
    ------------(_/-
    ----oooO----
    ----(---)----
    -----\--(--
    ------\_)-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teca, the footprints are funny! Did you create them? I know that it´s hard to motivate yourself to go out in the cold- although here is summer, it´s pretty cold and rainy out there!
    So despite the weather have a good day! beijos e queijos, bom dia;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy