www.flickr.com

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cogito, ergo sum- I think, therefore I am


Although  Latin wasn´t my favorite language at school, I had to think of this quote today.

Sometimes I have the feeling that some people don´t like to reflect because this process could be too much work for their brains, could be too exhausting. For others it is a worthless brain-process because they are told by others what to do in any situation --so no need for them to think ....

But where is autonomy? What about self responsibility?

Some people seem to have lost the ability to think for themselves-- or even think at all...frustrating to realize.
Has education failed in these cases??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending some time on writing your comment- wish you a happy day;-)
mARTy